Pierre-Julien Deloche - MINOX APO HG 10x43
My name is Pierre-Julien Deloche and I live in the South-East of France. My sport is archery which I have been practicing since 2005. I have been in the national team since 2007 and am now ranked no. 1 in the world as a gold, silver and bronze medalist in world events. My job in a maritime rescue coordination center for the French coastguard allows me a privileged schedule to compete with the best in the world.
Some of my accomplishments as a non-professional athlete are as follows:
- Ranked #1 in France, #2 in Europe, #1 in the world
- Stage 4 World Cup 2013 in Wrocław, Poland - individual gold medalist
- Stage 3 World Cup 2013 in Medellin, Columbia - team gold medalist
- Stage 2 World Cup 2013 in Antalya, Turkey - team bronze medalist
- Individual silver medallist, World Games 2013 in Cali, Columbia
- Gold in individual and team at the European Outdoor Grand Prix 2013 in Riom (Auvergne, France)
- Champion of 2013 European indoor championships
- Champion of the 2009 indoor world tournament at Nîmes, 2010 bronze medalist, 2013 silver medalist
- Bronze medalist at the 2012 world cup event
- 4 times world record holder, 3 times European record, 14 times national record
- Team gold medalist in the 2008 word cup event
- Team gold medalist in the 2010 and 2012 European championships
- Team silver medalist in the 2009-2012 world and 2008 European championships
- Team bronze medalist in the 2009 world championships
Archery means shooting indoors with poor light or outdoors with wind, showers and in hot or cold weather. Archery means accuracy – at a distance of 18 metres indoor at a 20 Cent coin or 50 metres outdoors at a 9 cm wide target. I shoot from 90 metres at a target that is only 12 cm wide! If I have to hit a 20 Cent coin, I'm able to do it 58 out of 60 shots! This is highly demanding and I need to know exactly where my arrows are located on the target – if it’s touching the line or not, even if the weather is bad like in rain, wind or poor visibility.
MINOX answers to this expectation with robustness, clearness and light weight – designed for sharp-customers who are expecting the highest standards. I travel a lot all around the world and my 640 gram binoculars accompany me everywhere, resisting the trips and weather and offering me a superb view in wonderful countries every time. Wherever I am, true confidence in my APO HG 10x43 binoculars for short distances and my MD 62 ED W spotting scope with the 21x42 eyepiece for long distances never fail me.
I trust in MINOX products to attain the highest world level in archery tournaments! That's archery, and that's accuracy – the best complements for these products.
In MINOX I trust!