MINOX Riflescopes PRO ZP5 3-15x50
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This article is exclusively available through our specialized trade partners.
Free shipping from €50
First hand customer support
Weight: 1.36 kg
The smart line for ambitious hunters
Multiple targets at varying distances, poor visibility in inclement weather conditions - placing that accurate shot at long distances is often accompanied by difficult conditions. It's a good thing that MINOX has developed the ZP series for this very purpose. It offers mechanical precision, optical quality and sturdy design at the highest level - and all this at a reasonable price. 5
The riflescope series has everything that the ambitious shooter should not be without: the unobstructed view delivers an extremely high-quality image right to the outer edges of the field of view - the result of a sophisticated optical design and the use of special types of glass. The M* multi-coating ensures excellent light transmission, contrast and true colors. A generous eye relief of 90 mm provides safety even with heavy calibers. 5
The operating elements have also been designed with practicality in mind - precise adjustments can be made even when wearing gloves and in poor lighting conditions. For this price category, the sophisticated, practice-oriented reticles in the 1st image plane for use in any situation, and the reticle illumination with automatic deactivation are the key essentials that these powerful and unbeatable performance packages cannot go without.
- Precise mechanics and rugged construction for highest shooting stability and shot repetitions
- 34 mm tube with thick walls made from a single piece of aircraft-grade aluminum
- Very large field of view and highest image quality, even at the edges owing to complex optical design and use of special types of glass
- M* multi-coating on the optical elements provides excellent light transmission, contrast and color rendition
- Generous eye relief of 90 mm provides saftey even for use with high calibers
- Practice-oriented design of operational elements: Quick and reliable adjustments with gloves and in low light conditions
- Locking diopter adjustment ring to avoid accidental alterations; equipped with an adapter ring for use with robust protective caps
- Reticle at the 1st focal plane
- Ingeniously designed, practice-oriented reticles for every application, reticle illumination with automatic deactivation after 3 hours
- Waterproof according to IPX7 and purged with nitrogen gas to prevent internal fogging
"I'm not only ambitious as a hunter, but also as a customer. After all, it's my decision about what I buy. For me it has to be: best quality at the fairest price. Always!"
PRO MODEL ZP5 3-15x50 ZP5 5- 25x56 Magnification 3-15x 5-25x Objective diameter (mm) 50 56 Exit pupil min / max (mm) 11,5 / 3,33 12,0 / 4,4 Field of view min / max at 100 m (m) 12,8 / 2,8 7,6 / 1,6 Eye relief (mm) ~90 ~90 Diopter adjustment -3 / +2.5 -3 / +2.5 Reticle adjustment (per click) 0,1 mrad 0,1 mrad Reticle adjustment (elevation) 28 mrad 28 mrad Reticle adjustment (windage) ± 6 mrad ± 6 mrad Illuminated reticle Ja Ja Reticle MR2, MR5 MR2, MR4, MR5, THLR Focal plane 1. 1. Power source for illuminated reticle 1x CR 2032 1x CR 2032 Parallax compensation 50 m bis ∞ 50 m bis ∞ Nitrogen gas purged Ja Ja Non-fogging, waterproof according to IPX7 Ja Ja Tube diameter (mm) 34 34 Length (mm) 345 415 Weight (g) 920 970
Included in Delivery
1x Type CR 2032 battery, 3 Volt
1x Tenebraex ocular protection cap
1x Tenebraex objective protection cap
1x Optics cleaning cloth
1x Instruction manual
DownloadsInstruction manuals, Software-Downloads or catalogues – you can find it all in the download section.